Benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine:
- Helps support the generation of cellular energy
- Supports mental energy and focus
- Helps balance mood
- Helps protect the brain and nervous system
- Helps support the health of brain cells affected by occasional stress
- Encourages proper neurotransmitter production
Acetyl L-Carnitine is the acetylated ester of the amino acid L-carnitine, and plays an important role in the transfer and utilization of long-chain fatty acids, which are used in the production of energy. It supports biosynthesis of acetylcholine, the most abundant neurotransmitter in the body, regulating activities of vital organs and blood vessels, and communication between nerves and muscles.