ADEK Complex may be beneficial for:
- Healthy cellular function
- Powerful antioxidant combination of vitamins A and E
- Supporting immune mechanisms, vision, and cell growth and development
- Designed to support the musculoskeletal system, including calcium metabolism and bone health
- Includes a high amount of vitamins K1 and K2 to support coagulation potential and the circulatory system
- Supports the immune system and the gastrointestinal barrier
ADEK Complex supports gastrointestinal health and the immune system with a formula that combines (1500 IU) 200 mcg RAE of vitamin A (over 20% of the recommended DV), (1000 IU) 25 mcg of vitamin D3 (over 100% of the recommended DV), (200 IU) 134 mg of vitamin E (over 800% of the recommended DV), and 60 mcg of vitamin K1 and K2 (50% of the recommended DV) per serving. In addition, this formula provides the convenience of four essential nutrients in one, with a ratio specifically targeted to supply daily support for the gastrointestinal barrier and other key physiological functions.