Essential B12 may be beneficial to:
- Support optimal energy levels
- Support brain and nerve function
- Improve daytime alertness and concentration
- Promote a healthy sleep-wake cycle
- Support cardiovascular health
Supports energy production, neurological health, and emotional wellness.
The vitamin B12 family is generally referred to as the cobalamins, with cyanocobalamin as the most common form. Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin provides an enhanced ability to support neurological function. Methylcobalamin may also promote protein synthesis for healthy nerve cell maintenance. As a result, methylcobalamin has been shown to encourage healthy cognitive, memory, emotional, and nerve function. Methylcobalamin offers advanced support for a healthy nervous system.