GI Repair may be beneficial to:
- Support gastrointestinal tract health
- Promote healthy intestinal function and regularity
- Improve gut-associated immune function
- Ensure a healthy intestinal mucosal lining
- Promote a healthy inflammatory response
GI Repair features four specialized ingredients for enhanced gastrointestinal support. This unique formula contains a concentrated extract of licorice that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin—thus reducing risk of side effects associated with licorice. Glutamine serves as the predominant fuel and nitrogen source for the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Arabinogalactan from the North American larch tree is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that provides excellent support for GI health. Research suggests that arabinogalactan plays a role in the promotion of gut microflora and may increase beneficial short-chain fatty acid production. The Aloe vera leaf extract in GI Repair has been processed to remove the bitter principles and prevent a laxative effect.