Resveratrol may be beneficial for:
- Promoting healthy cellular function with powerful antioxidant activities
- Balancing cellular signaling pathways (e.g., NFκβ, MAPK) in response to stimuli, such as stress, growth factors, and cytokines
- Supporting metabolic effects likened to caloric restriction
- Supporting immune and gastrointestinal systems
- Supporting cardiovascular and neurological health
- Supporting a healthy hormonal response
Resveratrol is a liquid emulsified micronized formula wherein the particle size of concentrated trans-resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum) is greatly reduced to enhance absorption and bioavailability. Furthermore, micronized structures, known as micelles, easily float among the intestinal environment to optimize physiological activity. A breadth of studies has demonstrated the potential health benefits of resveratrol.